- Dogs £285
- Cats £130
- Rabbits £60
- Additional Practical Support £55 p/hr
- Support Package 4 x follow-up sessions £180
• Alison can ONLY work upon veterinary referral.
• Consultation fee may be covered/part covered by your pet insurance provider.
• Where return trips are over 20 miles from LN5 9JR additional mileage will be charged at 45p per mile.
What sort of issues does a canine behaviour consultation cover?
• Aggressive behaviour towards other dogs
• Aggressive behaviour towards humans
• Separation related behaviours
• Noise sensitivities
• Resource guarding
• Inappropriate toileting
• Situational sensitivities
What sort of issues does a feline behaviour consultation cover?
• Urine spraying
• House soiling
• Aggression in multi-cat households
• Aggression towards humans
• Excessive vocalisation
• Scratching of carpets and furniture
Alison can also help with:
• How to introduce a new pet to your exiting pets
• Advice if you are a new dog or cat owner
• Puppy and kitten socialisation
• Preparing your dog or cat for a move to a new home
• Preparing your dog or cat before the arrival of a new baby
- 2 to 3 hr home consultation covering diagnosis and treatment plan
- Written report, copied to your vet
- Up to 3 months email/telephone support
Many dogs, cats and rabbits can experience behaviour problems at some point in their life. By working with a qualified and experienced animal behaviour counsellor you can improve your relationship with your pet.
As a full member of the APBC and a Registered Clinical Animal Behaviourist with the ABTC, Alison works in conjunction with your veterinary surgeon to ensure there are no underlying medical causes, and to provide the best possible combination of medication, diet and behaviour therapy.
Alison can offer extra follow-up support sessions to assist with practical recommendations following a Behaviour Consultation. For example, this often works well where controlled “set-ups” are required for dogs who are reactive in certain environmental situations. Providing a safe and controlled environment under experienced supervision, before working up to everyday environments. We use a private and fully secure outdoor venue for safety and peace of mind.
Please bear in mind that there are no ‘quick fixes’ for behaviour issues. You will be required to commit to the treatment plan as advised by Alison and you will be encouraged to make use of follow-up support services.
Get in contact to discuss your individual requirements.