Welcome to Pet Potential!
Have a new puppy? Maybe a cheeky adolescent? Does your dog have serious behaviours you can no longer cope with? Maybe you’re just looking for new and fun training ideas to keep your dog active? – we’re here for YOU!
Pet Potential is here to support dog owners across the UK by providing practical solutions using video chat with live demonstrations. All conveniently delivered direct to your living room so you can learn, train and be coached by a professional in comfort!
Go to our booking page now to conveniently choose your own appointment – for training and behaviour support when you need it most!
Supportive & Caring
All training and behaviour appointments are conducted by an experienced and qualified Clinical Animal Behaviourist – Alison Winters MSc (read more about Alison here).
Whether you’re looking for training solutions for your dog’s most frustrating behaviours, or to ensure your puppy grows to be well-mannered …. Alison is here to support YOU!
Why book with us?
- Coaching provided by an experienced and fully qualified behaviour counsellor and trainer – read more about Alison here
- You can choose your own dates and times right now – just click here!
- We only promote reward based methods and techniques
- Live video-based calls, mean you are coached every step of the way, and training is tailored to you – we even provide live demonstrations!
- Children are always actively encouraged to take part – why not, your dog is a family pet after all!
Click Here! to select your own dates/times, make payment, and get started!
We love using clicker training
Services we can offer you!
- Private puppy training
- Advice for before you bring puppy home
- Help with training issues (e.g. pulling on lead, not coming when called)
- Help with serious behaviour issues (e.g. aggressive behaviours, separation issues)
- Bespoke training talks and workshops for groups (e.g. veterinary practices and schools)