Welcome to Pet Potential!
We’re here to help pet owners across Lincolnshire with their puppies, rescue dogs, dogs who just want to have fun, and those who have lost their way!
Whether you’re looking for training solutions for your dog’s most frustrating behaviours, or to ensure your puppy grows to be well-mannered …. we have classes, workshops and personalised training to help and support you.
Fun. Positive. Supportive.
Led by Alison Winters, an experienced and fully qualified Animal Behaviour Counsellor and Trainer, using only reward-based training techniques – so relax, you’ll be in safe hands!
Alison Winters 01128
- Reward based training
- Small class numbers
- Children always welcome
- Indoor seating & disabled access (South Hykeham)
- Secure & private outdoor venue (near Witham St Hughs)
Want to see us in action? Organise a visit to observe a class – you’ll be very welcome!
Services we offer:
- Group puppy courses
- Private puppy training
- Pre-puppy advice
- Outdoor puppy socialisation experiences
- Recall and lead walking workshops
- Fun agility classes
- Help with training issues (e.g. pulling on lead, not coming when called)
- Help with serious behaviour issues for dogs, cats and rabbits (e.g. aggressive behaviours, separation issues)
- Bespoke training talks and workshops for groups (e.g. veterinary practices and schools)