Behaviour and Training in Lincolnshire with Pet Potential
Welcome to Pet Potential – owned and run by Alison Winters, a qualified, professional and fully insured animal behaviour counsellor and trainer.
Behaviour Consultations are offered upon veterinary referral for dogs, cats and rabbits in your own home, in and around Lincoln. Pet Dog Training Courses are offered at both South Hykeham village hall and at the Old Wood South, Skellingthorpe for puppies, adolescents, and adult dogs. We even run fun agility classes at a fabulous secure outdoor venue at Thurlby Moor. Private Training in your own home or at Skellingthorpe can also be easily arranged.
Working within the principles set out by the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, UK (APDT) and the Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC), this means only up-to-date, evidence-based training methods and rehabilitation techniques are used.
- Fun and informative dog training classes and one to one training
- Kind and sensitive handling using only food and toy rewards
- Small class numbers and friendly team for individual attention
- Behaviour consultations for Dogs, Cats and Rabbits
- Fully insured
It’s never too soon or too late to learn to understand your pet and enjoy life together!
Venue locations: We run classes and workshops at three different venues:
- South Hykeham Village Hall, 7 to 15 Boundary Lane LN6 9NQ
- Inside A Groom with a View located at the Old Wood South, Woodbank, Skellingthorpe LN6 5UA
- Norton Lane, Thurlby Moor LN6 9QF (fun agility only)